Assessment on Data Reliability in EITI Report 2015:
1. Mineral and Coal Companies:
- Number of companies that compulsory to submit report are 123 companies
- Number of companies that submit report are 85 companies
- Among 85 companies that submitted report, there were 8 companies did not give letter of assurance from it’s authorized director. These companies share 1,76% of total non-tax revenues (PNBP).
2. Oil and Gas Companies:
- Similar with mineral and coal companies in Oil and Gas Companies, only 5 companies (among 64 companies) did not submitted letter of assurance from it’s director. They share 0,49% of total lifting value.
The analysis of this calculation is shown at the following tables:
And this is the appendix of statetment letter of its companies (Mining and Coal & Oil and Gas)